05, Sep 2019
Recently First Cut, South Africa’s foremost distributor and manufacturer of cutting consumables and importer of leading-edge capital equipment for steel processing concluded an agreement with leading...
29, Aug 2019
The 7th Cape Construction Expo will be taking place from 11 to 12 September 2019 at Sun Exhibits, GrandWest in Cape Town. As the only event dedicated exclusively to the building and construction industry in the Western Cape.
22, Aug 2019
First Cut is developing an exciting new profile in the Lowveld at Mbombela (formerly Nelspruit). Their presence builds on the foundation of an existing company, Bremsaw, which is a well-known local saw doctor business.
11, Sep 2019
Large volumes of storm and insect damaged trees in Germany have resulted in an oversupply of logs and declining sawlog prices in 2018 and 2019, reports the WRQ. Sawmills have ramped up production, and export sales...
11, Sep 2019
IndexBox has just published a new report, the China - MDF - Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights. Here is a summary of the report's key findings. The revenue of the mdf market in China amounted to $19B...
10, Sep 2019
Lower prices for pulp, improved weather for logging and healthy production levels at many sawmills in the US were all factors which resulted in lower wood fiber costs in most regions throughout Canada and the US...
- Saudis race to restore oil output after Aramco attacks
- Emerging-market rally may hinge on stimulus. Just not too much
- UAE doesn't expect Boeing 737 Max to fly again this year
- Saudi stocks tumble as tensions surge after Aramco drone attacks
- LSE snub of HKEX shows doubts over Hong Kong: People’s Daily
- Explainer: How Nigeria got hit with a $9.6bn judgment debt in London
- Drone attacks may impact Saudi Aramco IPO valuation, Eurasia says
- Govt revives plan to take free stake in energy projects
- Explainer: Why unions have mixed feelings on secret ballot votes for strikes
- Elephant hunts start in Botswana with cautious pricing approach
- Metrobus workers plan to strike on Monday
- WATCH: UK's worst-case no-deal Brexit plan warns of food shortages, public disorder
- Drones spark fires at two Saudi Aramco oil facilities
- 'Life here goes backwards': Water crisis makes things even worse in Zimbabwe
- IMF sees Namibia growing in 2020 after three-year contraction