20, Mar 2019
Ines Marktl of ITM Timber Merchants touches base with Timber iQ, offering a glimpse into the South African timber sector through a fresh pair of eyes. Efficiency, customer care, accountability, professionalism...
19, Mar 2019
The explosion of technological advances has resulted in a fundamental shift and transformation of the human experience through new-age requirements and concept design. From forestry onwards safety...
18, Mar 2019
The Wood Student Foundation in cooperation with HWZ International SA and the Hout Bay House Team has come up with a unique project for architects and would-be architects. The Timber Competition is a...
15, Mar 2019
26, Feb 2019
Structural timber is in the midst of a renaissance; an ironic trend given that timber is arguably the most ancient of building materials. But new innovations in structural timber design have inspired a rangeof boundary...
26, Feb 2019
The Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) is working towards setting up a wood DNA testing laboratory in the city. IWST is partnering with the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) to create the first of its kind...
- Find your load shedding schedule
- We are not out of the woods, things could change at short notice - Eskom's Eztinger
- Mboweni warns of elevating 'state ownership to a religion'
- Recession and downgrade? Economists spell out risks that come with load shedding
- Swift pushback on Stephen Moore, Trump's latest pick for the Fed
- Ministerial handbook amended to limit state waste on cars and trips, says Ramaphosa
- Eskom: No load shedding anticipated this week
- Local footwear industry seeking to make a dent in Ghanaian market
- A year on, Trump's metals tariffs have more losers than winners
- Brexit: Removing Theresa May won't help - Hammond
- Braai for breakfast and two-hour commutes: South Africa in the dark
- Brexit housing crash fears stay in London as regions catch up
- Sunday Read: Load shedding through the years and how Eskom has struggled to keep the lights on
- Local citrus industry bears fruits of its labour with record exports
- Risk of employees committing fraud spikes in SA